Skip to content
Most interesting facts about everything
- Every day, 12 newborns fall into the hands of other parents, through the fault of medical personnel.
99% of the total mass of the solar system is in the Sun.
- There are 32 muscles in the cat’s ear, thanks to which the animal can move it in different directions.
Surprisingly, without a head, a cockroach can live for another 2 weeks!
- In Taiwan, scientists have developed utensils made from wheat. Therefore, after eating the main course, you can safely eat a plate.
- In order for a tanker loaded with oil to come to a complete stop, it must brake for 20 minutes.
- With its half-meter tongue, a giraffe can clean its own ears.
- A giraffe can live longer without water than a camel.
- A person engaged in any business loses about 4 liters of fluid per day.
Interestingly, the weight of the smallest hummingbird is less than a coin (see interesting facts about hummingbirds).
- Jellyfish are 95% water. That is why they are so transparent.
- And this is a very interesting fact. A jet plane has to use 4,000 liters of fuel to take off!
- The record holder for hiccups is Charles Osborne, who suffered from this ailment for about 6 years.
- An interesting fact is that the mole is able to dig a tunnel 9 m long in just one night.
- A funny incident occurred in the USA, in the state of Indiana: the authorities arrested a monkey for smoking in a public place.Interesnyie-faktyi-o-slonah-3
- According to scientists, pigs can experience an orgasm for 30 minutes.
- Women in Saudi Arabia are legally allowed to divorce their spouses if they refuse to give them coffee.
- An interesting fact is that among all fish, only sharks can blink with two eyes.
- Sharks are so sensitive to the presence of blood in water that they can detect one gram in 100,000 liters.
- When a skunk senses a danger to his life, he can spread a stinky smell within a radius of 10 m. Perhaps this is the most unpleasant-smelling animal.
- In 1845, a very interesting law was passed in Great Britain. According to him, a person trying to commit suicide was awaiting the death penalty by hanging.
- An interesting fact is that 25% of the area of Los Angeles is occupied by vehicles.
- Ancient Egyptians slept on stone pillows. Interesting, but why?
- It is believed that the average person laughs 15 times a day.
- Iguanas can swim underwater for half an hour.
- It’s funny, but the eye of an ostrich is larger than its brain.
- Among animals, only armadillos suffer from leprosy.
- Armadillos always have only 4 children, and all of them are born of only one sex.
- Did you know that babies are born without kneecaps? They are formed only 2 years after birth.
- If the Barbie doll had a height of 175 cm, then its proportions would be as follows: 39-23-33 cm; despite the fact that the generally accepted ideal is the ratio of 90-60-90.
- When bats fly out of caves, they always turn left.
- In the tiny state of Nauru, the main export product is bird droppings.
- Chewing gum contains rubber.
- Camel milk does not turn sour or coagulate.
- Cats can make about 100 different sounds, and dogs no more than 10.
- Every year, people buy food for dogs and cats for a total of 7 billion dollars. This is one of the most interesting facts.
- Did you know that dolphins always sleep with one eye open?
In Paraguay, a duel is officially allowed, provided that both duelists are blood donors. Mifyi-o-Zemle-9
- The most famous scientist of the 20th century, Albert Einstein, could not speak clearly until the age of 9.
- Before sitting down to compose his compositions, Beethoven dipped his head in ice-cold water.
- Giraffes do not have vocal cords.
- Incredibly, hair grows before the eyes of the bees!
- Under Bangladeshi law, a student can end up in jail for cheating on exams.
- Half of Kentuckians who marry for the first time are teenagers.
- Due to the lack of gravity, astronauts are physically unable to cry. The most interesting thing is that the need for this still periodically arises even in space.
- In Japan, you can buy wigs for dogs.
- Once in Iceland, the law forbade citizens to keep dogs.
- There was a time when people in Switzerland were forbidden to slam car doors.
- In Kansas, people are not allowed to fish with their bare hands.
- It has been scientifically proven that a person cannot sneeze with their eyes open. Although many probably continue to check this statement.